1st Home Deposit Assist
Property in Demand is an authorised agent for the exclusive AffordAssist program. This is an affordability program exclusively for first-home buyers; providing the much-needed deposit solution: First-home buyers can buy a property with no-deposit initially.
How does it work?
AffordAssist provides an alternative to the required upfront cash deposit. Offering a proprietary Deferred Deposit Agreement (DDA). No application fees, mandate or interest charges.
- Deposit amount may vary between (3%-20%) of the property purchase price,
- DDA is an agreement between the seller and buyer; and
- Provides the seller and buyer with protections.
What do you typically need to be eligible?
- Must be a first-home buyer;
- The full Government Grant where applicable is applied to reduce the 1st mortgage loan, refer http://www.firsthome.gov.au/
- Demonstrate cash saving; rental history is considered; and
- Meet the serviceability requirements. Enquire Now
What about the property?
Program includes all existing, newly built and off the plan residential property types such as townhouses, apartments, flats, units, single dwellings and house and land packages.
- Property in Demand can provide first home buyers with FIRST HOME options best suited to your needs and eligibility criteria;
- These First Home options can then be selected from our exclusive AffordAssist pre-approved listings.
The AffordAssist program is designed to be fair for both the seller and buyer and includes a number of consumer protections:
- Fair pricing model
- Independent Property Review
- Serviceability assurance
It’s all about helping first-home buyers
AffordAssist is an affordable housing program specifically designed to meet first-home buyers’ needs. It’s a corporate solution, offered alongside government initiatives, with the single purpose of increasing first-home ownership in Australia.